The Pen Den

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writer's hideaway stocked with pens, ancient inkwells and plenty of fun!

3 posters

Your Favourite Part of World Building

Olivia Henderson
    Olivia Henderson

Your Favourite Part of World Building Empty Your Favourite Part of World Building

Post by Olivia Henderson Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:00 am

What is your favourite part of World building? Do you prefer creating creatures, mapping out your world, building your cultures etc, and why do you enjoy doing it?
    Jay R. Lakewood
    Jay R. Lakewood
    Admin
    Admin

Are you a published author : Yes

Your Favourite Part of World Building Empty Re: Your Favourite Part of World Building

Post by Jay R. Lakewood Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:08 am

I like culture and races the most. Creating animals and plants just isn't as fun as figuring out new cultures, their customs and all that. Smile
    Olivia Henderson
    Olivia Henderson

Your Favourite Part of World Building Empty Re: Your Favourite Part of World Building

Post by Olivia Henderson Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:14 am

I find it quite hard to map out all the cultures! I do enjoy it though. I really enjoy creating the creatures though as well.
    Camerie Nightingale
    Camerie Nightingale
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Camerie Nightingale Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:18 pm

I am new to the worldbuilding business, new as in, I started tonight. So needless to say I haven't done enough to have a favorite part yet. I'm looking forward to developing my cultures, though!
    Olivia Henderson
    Olivia Henderson

Post by Olivia Henderson Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Camerie Nightingale wrote:I am new to the worldbuilding business, new as in, I started tonight. So needless to say I haven't done enough to have a favorite part yet. I'm looking forward to developing my cultures, though!

Well, when you discover what your favourite part it, be sure to post and let us know! Very Happy
    Camerie Nightingale
    Camerie Nightingale
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Camerie Nightingale Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:43 am

I certainly will, Olivia! Very Happy Right now I'm putting world building on hold while I compile my poetry book. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:29 pm